Dienstag, 3. Januar 2012

STM #184 und Jumpstart 2 und 3

Ein neues Jahr bringt auch gleich eine neue STM Challenge. Diese Woche ist "Piece Of My Heart" ein Klassiker von Janis Joplin die Inspiration.
Was liegt näher als dieses Layout zu scrappen:

The new year comes along with a new STM challenge. This week the inspiration is the song "Piece Of My Heart" a classic oldie by Janis Joplin.
What could be more natural than scrapping this layout:



...denn ich liebe Musik und Kunst, Lesen und Reisen, ein Dorf in Ontario, den Herbst und Eisbären, aber das Wichtigste in meinem Leben ist meine Familie!

...though I love music and art, reading and traveling, a very small village in Ontario, autumn and polar bears and so much more, the important thing in my life is my family ! That's why I made this layout.

Und dann habe ich noch meine Lifts vom 2. und 3. Januar für euch.

And then I can show my lifts based on the layouts from January,2nd and 3rd.


Am 2.01. war Blueberry Mouth von Asil1973 die Inspiration
On January,2nd the inspiration was Blueberry Mouth by Asil1973


und heute sollten wir 10 Months von mommy2tate liften.
Today we should lift 10 Months by mommy2tate.

Kommentare:

Patricia hat gesagt…

Wow...Frauke...you have been busy creating again! First of all, I love the design of the STM layout and all of those beautiful photos...and the other layouts...that one with the ripped paper is so cool, and the last one is just adorable...hoping you have a happy 2012!

phinner hat gesagt…

A perfect depiction of what your family means to you! And my favorite colors too!!!

Happy New Year, Frauke!!!

Sharon (Fritchey) hat gesagt…

I love the all, Frauke! You make such cool and creative pages! I am really looking forward to working with you at STM again this year!

laury55 hat gesagt…

great LO love the heart shape cut out idea